Friday, October 10, 2014

Intro to Whatever

I've done a lot of reading on how to start a blog. I wanted know where to start. And just about everyone said the same thing:

"Pick a passion. Pick one subject that you're passionate about."

That was a problem because I'm passionate about...well, things. A lot of things. Things in general. Music. Movies. Sports. Gaming. Etcetera. So did this mean that I shouldn't start a blog? Was this a sign?

Um...no.

I'm bucking the trend and doing things my way. Not doing this for money. Not doing it for fame or notoriety. I'm doing it because I just want my thoughts out there. I wanna see who agree or disagrees. Money would be nice. Like really nice. Fame wouldn't be too bad, either. I just want to talk about whatever. Almost in a Seinfeldian kind of way, but with 40% less Kramer and 100% more Derrick from Massachusetts.




No comments:

Post a Comment